Watch A Message
Join Our Next Live Stream Below:
What is the Daniel Fast?
The Daniel Fast is based on the prophet Daniel’s fasting experiences as recorded in the Bible. The fast is a biblically-based fast. According to Daniel 1, the results were: (v.17) learning, skill, wisdom, spiritual understanding, favor, and better appearance! (v. 19) In Daniel 10, the fast resulted in answered prayer and spiritual insight. (vv. 11-12). One of the great things about the Daniel Fast is that you are not limited to any specific amount of food, but rather the kind of foods you can eat.
All fruit | fresh, frozen, juiced, and canned.
Eg. Apples, apricots, bananas, cherries, grapes, lemons, limes, peaches, pineapples, strawberries, watermelon, etc.
All vegetables | fresh, frozen, juiced, and canned.
Eg. Asparagus, broccoli, cabbage, carrots, corn, cucumbers, lettuce, mushrooms, onions, potatoes, spinach, sweet potatoes, tomatoes, veggie burgers, etc.
All whole grains
Eg. Whole wheat, brown rice, millet, barley, oats, quinoa, grits, whole wheat pasta, whole wheat tortillas, rice cakes, popcorn, etc.
All nuts & seeds
Eg. Sunflower seeds, cashews, peanuts, sesame, nut butters (including peanut butter).
All legumes | canned or dried
Eg. Dried beans, pinto beans, split peas, lentils, black eyed peas, kidney beans, black beans, cannelloni beans, white beans.
All quality oils
Eg. Olive, canola, grape seed, peanut, and sesame.
Eg. Natural fruit juices, spring water, distilled water, other pure waters.
Eg. Tofu, soy products, vinegar, seasonings, salt, herbs, spices.
Daniel Fast Resources:
- Momentum Church Daniel Fast Resource Guide With Recipes
- 21 Day Fast Like Daniel Online Devotional
- The Rock Church: 21 Days of Fasting and Prayer Guide
- Rick Warren Message of Prayer and Fasting for Breakthrough
- The Ultimate Guide to the Daniel Fast
- How to Fast Biblically: When Desperate Situations Require Drastic Actions
- Fasting for Spiritual Breakthrough: A Practical Guide to 9 Biblical Fasts
- A Hunger for God: Desiring God through Fasting and Prayer
- Fasting for Breakthrough and Deliverance
We are gathering again in-person for our Sunday Services...
While we are continuing our online services, we are now regathering in-person!
We are following the NJ mandate of limiting the number of people that can attend each service.
Because of this, we are asking that you register your family for the service you want to attend.