Night To Shine
Night to Shine 2023 Volunteer Registration
Complete and submit this form in its entirety to sign up as a volunteer at Night to Shine, sponsored by the Tim Tebow Foundation, hosted by The Bridge Church!
Volunteers on the night of the event must be at least FRESHMAN in High School (2022-2023 school year) and 14 years of age or older. However, families can assist before the event with set up the week of February 6, 2023, as well as other pre-prom activities.
- Volunteers 18 and older MUST complete a simple online background check and sign the liability & media/photo releases.
- Volunteers 14-17 years old must print the permission form provided once this form is submitted and sign the liability & media/photo releases.
- Volunteers must attend the training session on January 29th from 12:30p-1:30p at The Bridge Church.
- Buddies will need to be available prior to 5 pm on the night of the event in accordance with your responsibilities.
- By volunteering, you are committing to fulfilling your required role and showering your love to those with special needs.
Buddies accompany and assist their assigned guest throughout the evening, providing companionship and any assistance they may need during the event. They sit with their guest during dinner, accompany them to the various entertainment and specialty stations, and engage with them in conversation.
After filling out this form, we will contact you with a confirmation.